We are now offering Sudatonic weight loss and detox treatments
$150.00 per 60 minute session
Add a relaxing Microdem/Facial treatment while you detox! Only $50.00
How can Sudatonic help?
- Lowers body fat
- Relieves joint and muscle pains
- Speeds up the metabolism
- Increases energy level
- Remove wastes, impurities, and toxins
- Reduces cellulite and stretch marks
- Improves skin tone and elasticity
How does Sudatonic Infrared System work?
|Sudatonic Infrared System begins by applying a barrier cream which makes perspiring difficult. This process forces the fat cells to release fatty acids providing the energy needed to push perspiration through the body. By forcing the body to use stored fat, Sudatonic breaks down fat reserves, thereby eliminating excess fat. Over time, with repeated use, fat cells return to their normal shape. This improves capillary and lymph circulation.
|Sudatonic leaves the skin with it’s own natural glow with improved skin tone, color, elasticity and texture. Increased blood circulation helps with acne, eczema, psoriasis, burns, lesions, cuts and reduced scarring.|
The day of your body wrap
- On the day of your wrap, do not use any oils or lotions after bathing.
- Eat a regular meal containing at least 3 ounces of protein (meat) within the 90 minutes prior to your wrap.
- You will need to wear cotton undergarments – women should wear thong style undergarments. Please bring a fresh set of undergarments to wear after your wrap.
- Upon arrival , you will be asked to drink 16 ounces of water. This hydrates and prepares the body for the wrap.
- While lying on a massage bed, one of our trained staff members will then apply creams to the body.
- You will then be wrapped in the Sudatonic blanket for the next 60 minutes.
How much does Sudatonic cost?
$150.00 per 60 minute session.
Add microderm abrasion for only $50.00
We are booking appointments fast so make your appointment today!